International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology – ICONAN 2020
Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology have tremendous potential for tomorrow’s patient care in a broad variety of disease management, and numerous theoretical concepts are currently translated into preclinical and clinical studies. The fifth edition of the ICONAN conference brings together high-profile plenary speakers and world-class researchers who have successfully developed and translated nanomedicines over the last decades, offering a vibrant platform for oral and poster presentations, sponsor exhibits, and networking.
FAQ about COVID-19 health crisis
• Is ICONAN 2020 maintained ?
Even if the future remains unclear, the conference is for now maintained. We follow the situation closely and we will take reasonable all possible measures to safeguard the health of the public. Some other major events which were supposed to happen in March and April have been postponed to September so to clarify again, we do not plan on postponing ICONAN 2020 for now. Also, the measures taken by governments make the Organizing Committee hoping and believing that the situation will positively evolve and that by September, it will get back to normal.
• What if ICONAN 2020 is postponed ?
As said above, even if it is highly unlikely that ICONAN 2020 won’t be postponed, the registration fees will be refunded.
To avoid any inconvenience regarding the registration fees, we advise you to register as late as possible.
In order to do so, we have postponed the registration deadlines.
• Are submission deadlines postponed ?
We decided to postpone all deadlines. For more information, visit the submission page
• Are there some changes to expect for ICONAN 2020?
There are no changes to expect for ICONAN 2020, the high-quality program of the conference will be maintained.
• When should I book my hotel and flight ticket ?
The Organizing Committee advises each participant to book his hotel and flight ticket as later as possible considering the health crisis.
• Who do I contact to get more information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeted drug delivery, organ biodistribution and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for immune system and cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- 3D models, tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-Imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery in preclinical and clinical fields
- Nano and microsystems for synthetic biology and biocatalysis
- Nanotechnology and translational medicine: from the bench to the bedside
Prof. Gert Storm
Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Prof. Bruno de Geest
Ghent University, Belgium
Dr. Maria Blanco-Prieto
University of Navarra, Spain
Dr. Catherine Le Visage
INSERM UMR, University of Nantes, France
Prof. Moein Moghimi
University of Newcastle, United Kingdom
Prof. Dan Peer
Tel Aviv University, Israel
Dr. Christine Allen
University of Toronto, Canada
More Plenary Speakers to be announced, stay tuned!
THE CONFERENCE VENUE
Université Pierre et Marie Curie – Paris Sorbonne