International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology – ICONAN 2018
The International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology is an annual event. It hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world-class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with a wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
Click here to see the photos, videos and the program of the previous ICONAN edition.
- Targeted drug delivery, organ biodistribution and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for immune system and cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- 3D models, tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-Imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery in preclinical and clinical fields
- Nano and microsystems for artificial biology and biocatalysis
- Nanotechnology and translational medicine: from the bench to the bedside
15 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the International Conference on Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology 2018
Limited to 300 attendees: the whole venue is dedicated to ICONAN 2018 including an auditorium, breakout rooms and a friendly exhibition space.
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Rome!
The growing list of plenary speakers includes:
I liked ICONAN 2017 very much, I met interesting people in my area of interest and I found a lot of new protocols that I can use in my lab.Ms. Geanina Voicu