International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology – ICONAN 2017
The International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology is an annual event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world-class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with a wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
- Targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- Tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-Imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery
- Bionanocatalysis and nanobiosystems
- Microfluidics in nanomedicine and nanobiology
12 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology.
Limited to 300 attendees: 7 areas are 100% dedicated to ICONAN 2017 including a comfortable and modern auditorium, an amphitheater and a friendly exhibition space.
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Barcelona!
The growing Plenary Speakers list includes:
University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona
ICONAN 2016 was held at the Pierre and Marie Curie University in Paris and was very successful.
DESIGN YOUR EVENT!
Provide us with your suggestions and ideas regarding how to improve the conference and meet your expectations.