International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology – ICONAN 2018
The International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology is an annual event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world-class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with a wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
Click here to see the photos, videos and the program of the previous ICONAN edition.
- Targeted drug delivery, organ biodistribution and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for immune system and cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- 3D models, tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-Imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery in preclinical and clinical fields
- Nano and microsystems for artificial biology and biocatalysis
- Nanotechnology and translational medicine: from the bench to the bedside
Submit your abstract by March 27th!
12 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference 2018
Limited to 400 attendees: the whole venue is dedicated to ICONAN 2018 including an auditorium, breakout rooms and a friendly exhibition space.
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Rome!
The scientific program of ICONAN 2018 will be overseen by:
The growing list of plenary speakers includes:
I liked ICONAN 2017 very much, I met interesting people in my area of interest and I found a lot of new protocols that I can use in my lab.Ms. Geanina Voicu