Artificial Intelligence International Conference – A2IC 2018
The A2IC conference aims to establish an international forum of reference for the latest advances in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI). This first edition aims at joining both academy an industry by covering not only basic and applied research, but also philosophical and ethical issues regarding the future of humanity in an AI world.
- Machine learning
- Neural networks and deep learning
- Pattern recognition
- Knowledge representation
- Ontologies and Semantic Web
- Uncertainty in AI
- Fuzzy logic and fuzzy systems
- Knowledge discovery and big data
- Multiagent systems
- Natural language processing
- Computer vision and perception
- Cognitive systems
- Computational creativity
- Biometric authentication
- Ethics in AI
- AI in videogames and game theory
- AI applications in industry and engineering
12 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at A2IC 2018
Limited to 250 attendees: several areas are dedicated to A2IC 2018 including an auditorium, breakout rooms and a friendly exhibition space.
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Barcelona!
DESIGN YOUR EVENT!
Provide us with your suggestions and ideas regarding how to improve the conference and meet your expectations.