How to attend
Still have questions? check the NANOP 2016 FAQ here or contact us.
- Early bird registrationUp to July 23, 2016
- Regular registrationFrom July 24, 2016
- Paper presentationOral, poster, workshop or virtual presentations !
- Full conference accessPlenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions, workshops, videos and sponsor exhibitions.
- Afterworks access1st: Private boat cruise on the river Seine !
2nd: not defined yet
- Welcome packageThe welcome bag, the conference proceedings (digital or printed) and the conference goodies
- Lunches & breaks
All prices include VAT at French rate (20%)
If you have a valid Intra-Community VAT Number, then you are exempted from VAT. Please send us your company details (including VAT Number) and your order details and we will provide you with the appropriate payment method.
Each additional paper requires an additional payment of €150 (early bird 100€)
You can come to the afterworks with guests. The price is 20€/guest/afterwork
A valid student card will be required at the welcome desk
The Scientific Committee members benefit from student registration rates.
Method of payment
Credit or debit card: click here
Bank transfer: click here
Terms and conditions
Early bird submission - June 7, 2016 Early bird registration - July 23, 2016 Regular submission - Sept 7, 2016 Regular registration - Oct 7, 2016
Extended submission - Still possible
Conference - Dec 7-9, 2016
The registration platform remains open as long as there are seats available.
The authors of outstanding papers will be offered the opportunity to participate to the conference as invited speakers and have their registration fees reimbursed.
The papers will be chosen within different areas/ topics and the final number will depend on the quality and the quantity of submitted papers
The selection of the best papers will be based on the Scientific Committee marks and the Chairman’s approval. The criteria are: technical merit, originality and novel perspectives, impact and interest for the scientific research.