How to attend
Still have questions? check the ICMF 2019 FAQ here or contact us.
- Early bird registrationUp to Avril 19, 2019
- Regular registrationFrom Avril 20, 2019
- Paper presentationOral, poster, workshop or virtual presentations !
- Full conference accessPlenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions, workshops, videos and sponsor exhibitions.
- Afterworks access1st: Seine Cruise
2nd: Cheese & Wine
- Welcome packageThe welcome bag, the conference proceedings (digital or printed) and the conference goodies
- Lunches & breaks
All prices include VAT at French rate (20%)
Confirm your participation to ICMF 2019 and secure your seat:
If you have a valid Intra-Community VAT Number, then you are exempted from VAT: insert the VAT Number at the third step of the registration process (“Billing Information”) and the VAT will be deduced automatically. Please note that, according to the EU regulations, the VAT exemption does not apply when the conference is organized in your University/Company country.
You can come to the afterworks with guests. The price is 20€/guest/afterwork.
A valid student card will be required at the welcome desk.
Method of payment
Credit or debit card: click here
Bank transfer: click here
Terms and conditions
Early bird submission – Up to March 8, 2019 First notification to authors – March 29, 2019 Early bird registration – Up to April 19, 2019 Regular submission – Up to May 17, 2019 Regular registration – Up to June 19, 2019
Regular registration extended – Up to July 8, 2019
Conference – July 8-12, 2019