Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference – PEMED 2018
The right therapeutic/prevention strategy for the right person at the right time.
Whether you are interested in diagnostics, bioinformatics, drug discovery, and therapies, with the aim of translating precision medicine into direct improvements in health care, PEMED 2018 is the place to be, to meet, discuss and eventually do business in this exciting new space.
- Personalized therapies (cancer, immunology, infectious diseases, clinical case studies, etc.)
- Biomarkers and diagnostics, liquid biopsy, imaging, biochip/microarray technologies, advancements in technologies
- Drug target discovery and integration with individualized therapy, integration of diagnosis with therapy (theragnosis)
- Integrating Big Data (genome data, pharmacogenomics, therapeutic applications of genome editing, genetic analysis in clinical trials methodology, etc.)
- Emerging opportunities in personalized medicine, cutting-edge new strategies and solutions
- Cost-benefit issues, and ethics in precision medicine
Submit your abstract now!
12 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference 2018
Limited to 400 attendees: 1500 sqm are 100% dedicated to the event including a nice and fully equipped auditorium
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Paris!
The list of plenary speakers includes: