Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference – PEMED 2018
The right therapeutic/prevention strategy for the right person at the right time.
Whether you are interested in diagnostics, bioinformatics, drug discovery, and therapies, with the aim of translating precision medicine into direct improvements in health care, PEMED is the place to be. This annual Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference gathers the best experts in the field to meet, discuss and eventually do business.
- Personalized therapies (cancer, immunology, infectious diseases, clinical case studies, etc.)
- Biomarkers and diagnostics, liquid biopsy, imaging, biochip/microarray technologies, advancements in technologies
- Drug target discovery and integration with individualized therapy, integration of diagnosis with therapy (theragnosis)
- Integrating Big Data (genome data, pharmacogenomics, therapeutic applications of genome editing, genetic analysis in clinical trials methodology, etc.)
- Emerging opportunities in personalized medicine, cutting-edge new strategies and solutions
- Cost-benefit issues, and ethics in precision medicine
The Diagnostics – Open access journal of Medical Diagnosis by MDPI is pleased to offer a prize to the most outstanding abstract of PEMED 2018 including:
A 500€ cash prize
The award for the best abstract of PEMED 2018 goes to Christopher Gibson for “Development and clinical translation of a handheld imaging device for 5-ALA-induced fluorescence guided breast conserving surgery”. Congratulations!
The WIREs Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews is pleased to offer a prize to the best poster presentation of PEMED 2018 including:
A $100 Wiley book voucher
The award for the best poster of PEMED 2018 goes to Vikrant Palande for “Diagnosis of Glioma Tumors Using Circulating Cell-Free DNA”. Congratulations!