Nanophotonics and Micro/Nano Optics International Conference 2020
NANOP 2020: Functional Nanophotonics
After tremendous endeavors, Nanophotonics has already departed from its infancy and stepped into an exciting era, where research ideas and theoretical concepts are being vigorously transferred into functional devices and real-life applications. The fith edition of the NANOP conference identifies the successful development of Functional Nanophotonics over the last decades as well as outlines upcoming research directions and topics, offering a vibrant platform for scientists to discuss, share, and fantasize.
- Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Optics and transport on 2D materials
- Metamaterials and metasurfaces
- All dielectric nanophotonics
- Strong light-matter interactions at the nanoscale
- Quantum nano-optics
- Nano-optical trapping
- Quantum dots and colour centres
- Enhanced spectroscopies
- Optical sensing
- Bottom-up approach enabled nanophotonics
- Nanoscale photothermal effects
- Hot Electrons
- Nonlinear & ultrafast nano-optics
- Advanced imaging
- Topological photonics & Non-reciprocal nano-optic
Plenary and Invited Speakers
12 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the Nanophotonics and Micro/Nano Optics International Conference 2020.
Limited to 300 attendees: the whole venue is dedicated to NANOP 2020 including an auditorium, breakout rooms and a friendly exhibition space.
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Paris!
Prof. Patrice Genevet
Prof. Jérome Wenger
Aix Marseille University, France
We would like to warmly thank Raith for the precious contribution in building a high- quality gathering by covering a part of the travel expenses of the Plenary Speakers