Nanophotonics and Micro/Nano Optics International Conference 2019
NANOP 2019: Functional Nanophotonics
After tremendous endeavors, Nanophotonics has already departed from its infancy and stepped into an exciting era, where research ideas and theoretical concepts are being vigorously transferred into functional devices and real-life applications. The fourth edition of the NANOP conference identifies the successful development of Functional Nanophotonics over the last decades as well as outlines upcoming research directions and topics, offering a vibrant platform for scientists to discuss, share, and fantasize.
- Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Optics and transport on 2D materials
- Nonlinear nano-optics
- Quantum dots and colour centres
- Strong light-matter interactions at the nanoscale
- Metamaterials and metasurfaces
- Enhanced spectroscopy
- Quantum nano-optics
- Nanoscale photothermal effects
- Optical sensing from solid state to bio-medicine
- Advanced imaging for photonic materials
- Topological photonics
- Bottom-up approach enabled nanophotonics
- Non-reciprocal nano-optics
10 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the Nanophotonics and Micro/Nano Optics International Conference 2019.
Limited to 300 attendees: the whole venue is dedicated to NANOP 2019 including an auditorium, breakout rooms and a friendly exhibition space.
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Munich!
Prof. Laura Na Liu
University of Heidelberg, Germany
Prof. Peter Nordlander
Rice University, USA
Prof. Albert Polman
AMOLF Institute, Netherlands
Ms. Kerstin Göpfrich
Max Planck Institute for Medical Research, Germany
DESIGN YOUR EVENT!
Provide us with your suggestions and ideas regarding how to improve the conference and meet your expectations.