Submit your abstract now!
Submit your abstract through the Ex Ordo abstract submission system. You will be required to set up an account first. All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality. If you have any question about the submission process, check the FAQ here or contact us.
Oral sessions consist of a series of individual talks. The time allocated to each oral presentation is 15 minutes including 3 minutes for questions
A poster presentation allows you to interact face to face with people interested in your research. Each poster session lasts 2 hours. Posters should be no larger than A0 (84 cm wide by 119 cm long) in portrait format (landscape format is not allowed).
Workshop presentations are interactive skills-based discussions that last 60 minutes. Workshops must be interactive, and include practical information that participants can bring back to their communities.
If you are unable to attend the conference, but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer on-line presentation. Your presentation will be uploaded on the conference website prior to the conference. You are still required to submit an abstract and one author must pay the registration fee. At the end of the conference, you will receive a certificate of presentation and the digital book of abstracts.
Submission deadline is coming soon
- Nanoelectronic systems, components & devices
- Optoelectronic nanodevices: laser, LEDs, nano antennas…
- Metamaterials for optic & optoelectronic applications
- Nanomagnetics & magneto-optical nanomaterials
- Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Optical properties of nanostructures
- Nonlinear nano-optics
- Sol-Gel optical materials
- Photovoltaics and solar cells at nanoscale
- Polymer nanocomposites
- Carbon & graphene nanostructures
- Nanotechnology for environment and energy
- Quantum dots & quantum wells
- Colloidal nanocrystals
- Targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- Tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery
- Nanobiology and nanobiosystems
- 3D Characterization
- Nanocatalysis & applications in the chemical industry
- Nanofabrication, nanoprocesing & nanomanufacturing
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
All accepted abstracts will be scheduled for oral, poster or workshop presentation and will be compiled in PDF format. A digital version of the book of abstracts will be available online.
FULL PAPERS PUBLICATION
All authors with accepted abstract will be able to submit the corresponding full papers for publication in the conference proceedings. More partner Journals will be announced soon.