your abstract now!
Submit your abstract through the Ex Ordo abstract submission system. You will be required to set up an account first. All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality. If you have any question about the submission process, check the FAQ here or contact us.
CONTINUOUS REVIEWING METHOD
If you submit your abstract before May 15th, you should receive the notification of acceptance/rejection on May 30th. You will then benefit from Early Bird rates if you register before June 15th.
If you submit your abstract between May 15th and August 21st, your abstract will be allocated to Scientific Committee members as soon as you submit it via the Ex Ordo system. You should then receive the notification of acceptance/rejection within one month. All notifications should be sent before September 5th. This method enables you to:
- Have enough time to
finaliseyour work and deliver a high-quality presentation.
- Apply for a VISA or a grant early enough, if needed.
- Have time to arrange your travel and accommodations
If you submit your abstract later than August 21st, your abstract will be allocated to the Scientific Committee members immediately via the online platform. You should then receive the notification of acceptance/rejection once it is reviewed, the delay depends on the reviewers’ availability. We highly advise submitting as soon as possible in order to get a chance to be reviewed on time.
Early bird submission - May 15, 2018 Early bird registration - June 15, 2018 Regular submission - August 21, Extended Regular registration - September 21, 2018 Extended
Conference - October 22-24, 2018
- Nanoelectronic systems, components & devices
- Optoelectronic nanodevices: laser, LEDs, nano antennas…
- Metamaterials for optic & optoelectronic applications
- Nanomagnetics & magneto-optical nanomaterials
- Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Optical properties of nanostructures
- Nonlinear nano-optics
- Sol-Gel optical materials
- Photovoltaics and solar cells at nanoscale
- Polymer nanocomposites
- Carbon & graphene nanostructures
- Nanotechnology for environment and energy
- Quantum dots & quantum wells
- Colloidal nanocrystals
- Targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- Tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery
- Nanobiology and nanobiosystems
- 3D Characterization
- Nanocatalysis & applications in the chemical industry
- Nanofabrication, nanoprocesing & nanomanufacturing
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
All accepted abstracts will be scheduled for oral, poster or workshop presentation and will be compiled in PDF format. A digital version of the book of abstracts will be available online.
FULL PAPERS PUBLICATION
The conference proceedings will be published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP).
Only authors whose abstracts have been presented at ANNIC 2018 can submit the corresponding full paper to be considered for the Conference Proceedings. The full paper length is limited to 6 pages and authors must comply with the following guidelines when submitting: http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/authors For each submitted paper, the referees will be appointed by the Conference Guest Editor Committee. Once the reviewing process is completed, the result will be notified to the author. The authors are required to follow the referees’ recommendations in order to improve their paper before the final submission. The full papers must be submitted and reviewed online, the platform link will be displayed after the conference. Important deadlines
- Submission of manuscripts start: Oct 27, 2018
- Submission of manuscripts end: Nov 10, 2018
- Notification to authors: Jan 15, 2019
- Final versions due: Feb 26, 2019
Check the FAQ here or contact us for more details