Submit your abstract now!
Submit your abstract through the Ex Ordo abstract submission system. You will be required to set up an account first. All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality. If you have any question about the submission process, check the FAQ here or contact us.
Oral sessions consist of a series of individual talks. The time allocated to each oral presentation is 15 minutes including 3 minutes for questions
A poster presentation allows you to interact face to face with people interested in your research. Each poster session lasts 2 hours. Posters should be no larger than A0 (84 cm wide by 119 cm long) in portrait format (landscape format is not allowed).
Workshop presentations are interactive skills-based discussions that last 60 minutes. Workshops must be interactive, and include practical information that participants can bring back to their communities.
If you are unable to attend the conference, but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer on-line presentation. Your presentation will be uploaded on the conference website prior to the conference. You are still required to submit an abstract and one author must pay the registration fee. At the end of the conference, you will receive a certificate of presentation and the digital book of abstracts.
CONTINUOUS REVIEWING METHOD
If you submit your abstract before June 18th, you should receive the notification of acceptance/rejection on July 3rd. You will then benefit from Early Bird rates if you register before July 18th.
If you submit your abstract between June 18th and September 18th, your abstract will be allocated to Scientific Committee members as soon as you submit it via the Ex Ordo system. You should then receive the notification of acceptance/rejection within one month. All notifications should be sent before September 18th. This method enables you to:
- Have enough time to finalise your work and deliver a high-quality presentation.
- Apply for a VISA or a grant early enough, if needed.
- Have time to arrange your travel and accommodations
Early bird submission - June 18, 2019
Early bird registration - July 18, 2019
Regular submission - September 18, 2019
Regular registration - October 18, 2019
Conference - November 18 - 20, 2019
- Nanoelectronic systems, components & devices
- Optoelectronic nanodevices: laser, LEDs, nano antennas…
- Metamaterials for optic & optoelectronic applications
- Nanomagnetics & magneto-optical nanomaterials
- Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Optical properties of nanostructures
- Nonlinear nano-optics
- Sol-Gel optical materials
- Photovoltaics and solar cells at nanoscale
- Polymer nanocomposites
- Carbon & graphene nanostructures
- Nanotechnology for environment and energy
- Quantum dots & quantum wells
- Colloidal nanocrystals
- Targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- Tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery
- Nanobiology and nanobiosystems
- 3D Characterization
- Nanocatalysis & applications in the chemical industry
- Nanofabrication, nanoprocesing & nanomanufacturing
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
All accepted abstracts will be scheduled for oral, poster or workshop presentation and will be compiled in PDF format. A digital version of the book of abstracts will be available online.
FULL PAPERS PUBLICATION
The conference proceedings will be published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP).
The SCOPUS-indexed Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP) should be chosen for the publication of theANNIC 2019 full papers, this will be confirmed soon.
Check the FAQ here or contact us for more details