Early Bird Submission Deadline: May 15th
Submit your abstract through the Ex Ordo abstract submission system. You will be required to set up an account first.
All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality.
If you have any question about the submission process, check the FAQ here or contact us.
Oral sessions consist of a series of individual talks. The time allocated to each oral presentation is 15 minutes including 3 minutes for questions
A poster presentation allows you to interact face to face with people interested in your research. Each poster session lasts 2 hours. Posters should be no larger than A0 (84 cm wide by 119 cm long) in portrait format (landscape format is not allowed).
Workshop presentations are interactive skills-based discussions that last 60 minutes. Workshops must be interactive, and include practical information that participants can bring back to their communities.
If you are unable to attend the conference, but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer on-line presentation. Your presentation will be uploaded on the conference website prior to the conference. You are still required to submit an abstract and one author must pay the registration fee. At the end of the conference, you will receive a certificate of presentation and the digital book of abstracts.
CONTINUOUS REVIEWING METHOD
If you submit your abstract before May 15th, you should receive the notification of acceptance/rejection on May 30th. You will then benefit from Early Bird rates if you register before June 15th.
If you submit your abstract between May 15th and August 21st, your abstract will be allocated to Scientific Committee members as soon as you submit it via the Ex Ordo system. You should then receive the notification of acceptance/rejection within one month. All notifications should be sent before September 5th.
This method enables you to:
- Have enough time to finalise your work and deliver a high-quality presentation.
- Apply for a VISA or a grant early enough, if needed.
- Have time to arrange your travel and accommodations
Early bird submission - May 15, 2018
Early bird registration - June 15, 2018
Regular submission - August 21, 2018
Regular registration - September 21, 2018
Late registration - Depends on seats availability
Conference - October 22-24, 2018
- Nanoelectronic systems, components & devices
- Optoelectronic nanodevices: laser, LEDs, nano antennas…
- Metamaterials for optic & optoelectronic applications
- Nanomagnetics & magneto-optical nanomaterials
- Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Optical properties of nanostructures
- Nonlinear nano-optics
- Sol-Gel optical materials
- Photovoltaics and solar cells at nanoscale
- Polymer nanocomposites
- Carbon & graphene nanostructures
- Nanotechnology for environment and energy
- Quantum dots & quantum wells
- Colloidal nanocrystals
- Targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- Tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery
- Nanobiology and nanobiosystems
- 3D Characterization
- Nanocatalysis & applications in the chemical industry
- Nanofabrication, nanoprocesing & nanomanufacturing
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
All accepted abstracts will be scheduled for oral, poster or workshop presentation and will be compiled in PDF format. A digital version of the book of abstracts will be available online.
FULL PAPERS PUBLICATION
Once your abstract has been accepted by the Scientific Committee you will be able to publish your full papers (optional) in a renowned journal that will be announced soon on this page.