Why delegate the organization of your conference to a professional conference organizer (PCO)?
Today we are going to talk about one of the challenges we had to face when we started in 2015. From the very beginning, we specialized in the organization of scientific conferences, a field where the PCOs are not very welcome. Indeed, scientists are used to organizing their events themselves. However, we quickly realized that this task was exhausting them, taking up their time and compromising the quality of the conference content. So we came to the conclusion that our services would be highly valuable for the scientific community but we had to convince them first.
In this article, we will talk about 4 improvements that a PCO can bring to the organization of a scientific event.
After more than 160 conferences organized, the least we can say is that we are a well-oiled machine. We have acquired, through hard work, a real expertise that we put at your disposal to :
- Advise you on the program structure
- Provide you with the tools you need to complete your project
- Make a reliable budget analysis of your project from the start
- Mobilize our suppliers that we have carefully selected for the best quality / price ratio
- Manage critical moments of the conference, such as the rush of the first day for example
In addition, we have implemented methods adapted to our field of activity and automated processes that allow us to make a difference by combining efficiency and excellence for your conference.
- Cost optimization
Most of the time, the organizers hesitate to call a PCO for financial reasons, they think that they would save the cost of such a service by taking over the organization when, in most cases, the event organized without a PCO is more expensive for the following reasons:
- A PCO is familiar with market prices, it allows you to get the best fair price for your budget.
- A PCO manages a large number of events per year, it enables to negotiate advantageous rates thanks to the quantity generated
- A PCO builds long-term collaborations with suppliers and this makes possible to negotiate discounts of around 20%
So with these savings, we make the cost of the PremC services neutral for you.
- Optimal quality for your event
Our goal is to take care of all the technical, administrative and financial parts related to the organization of your event. Thus, by delegating the technical part of the conference you can focus only on the content of your event. As a result, you will have more time to devote to what really matters and therefore optimize the quality of your conference program.
- The PremC touch: innovation
The cherry on the cake at PremC is innovation. We always try to go further, to look for the best tools to get the “Wow” effect of the participants and the organizers. Like everyone else, we love surprises, but above all, we aim to surprise. This touch of innovation is difficult to achieve when managing the organization of an event alone, since there is a lack of knowledge and time.