Micromachines – Open Access Journal by MDPI
Micromachines (ISSN 2072-666X), is an international, peer-reviewed Open Access journal of micro/nano-scaled structures, devices, systems as well as related micro- and nanotechnology from fundamental research to applications, published monthly online by MDPI.
- Open Access Unlimited and free access for readers
- No Copyright Constraints Retain copyright of your work and free use of your article
- Coverage by Leading Indexing Services Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Ei Compendex (Elsevier), Scopus (Elsevier)
- Impact Factor 2.222 (2017 Journal Citation Reports®)
- Thorough Peer-Review
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 16 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 4.28 days (median values for papers published in the first six months of 2018).
- Discounts on Article Processing Charges (APC) If you belong to an institute that is part of MDPI’s institutional membership program
- No Space Constraints, No Extra Space or Color Charges No restriction on the length of the papers, number of figures or colors