Covid-19 update : registration management policy
The conference has been postponed due to the COVID-19 worldwide health crisis.
As you can imagine, this project is prepared for several months and some suppliers have been already paid partially (venue, hotels, flights, catering, social activities, …) in order to confirm the booking.
Most of the suppliers are showing outstanding solidarity under these circumstances and offer to postpone the event without additional costs.
Consequently, we have also adjusted our policy in order to provide you several options, hoping that we will have the pleasure to welcome you soon:
- If you are available over the new conference dates then your registration will be kept without any additional cost.
- If you cannot attend the conference over the new conference dates, then you can transfer your registration to one of the co-authors of your abstract or one of your colleagues who can present your work without any additional cost.
- If the co-authors are not able to attend the conference over the new conference dates then we offer a voucher with the same value as your registration fees to you or one of your colleagues. This voucher will be available for the future editions or some other conferences organized by PremC.
- If none of the suggestions above is convenient, it is possible to ask for a refund following these rules:
– The bank/payment fees will be on your charge (from 5% to 10% depending on your payment method).
– If you have paid by credit card, you will get a refund on the same credit card.
– If you have paid by bank transfer, you will have to send us the bank details of the same account that has been used to pay the registration fees. If the bank details are not matching, the refund will be rejected and the charges will be deducted from the final amount.
– In all cases, a credit note will be sent automatically to the billing address in order to notify the reimbursement, so no need to ask it on your side.
- As you may notice, Option 4 is the most heavy one to handle on our side. This is why this option is only available until May 31st, 2020. After this date, the usual terms and conditions will be applied. We rely on everybody’s understanding and solidarity to choose one of the other options, when possible, to help us in managing this situation but also to enable the conference to remain a high-quality one.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the conference email address.