Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference – PEMED 2020
The right therapeutic/prevention strategy for the right person at the right time.
Whether you are interested in diagnostics, bioinformatics, drug discovery, and therapies, with the aim of translating precision medicine into direct improvements in health care, PEMED is the place to be. This annual Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference gathers the best experts in the field to meet, discuss and eventually do business.
Prof. Ann K. Daly Newcastle
University Medical School, United Kingdom
Prof. Matthias Schwab
IKP and Dept of Clinical Pharmacology,
Univ Hospital of Tuebingen, Germany
- Personalized therapies (cancer, immunology, infectious diseases, clinical case studies, etc.)
- Biomarkers and diagnostics, liquid biopsy, imaging, biochip/microarray technologies, advancements in technologies
- Drug target discovery and integration with individualized therapy, integration of diagnosis with therapy (theragnosis)
- Integrating Big Data (genome data, pharmacogenomics, therapeutic applications of genome editing, genetic analysis in clinical trials methodology, etc.)
- Emerging opportunities in personalized medicine, cutting-edge new strategies and solutions
- Cost-benefit issues, and ethics in precision medicine
Early bird submission deadline
Submit your abstract now!
THE CONFERENCE VENUE
Lazarettstraße 33, 80636 Munich, Germany