Lazarettstraße 33, 80636 Munich, Germany
Acces to the Konferenzzentrum München:
- Metro: “Maillingerstraße“ (line U1 or U7)
- Tramway: 20, 21, 22, 28, N20
- Bus: line 153 – stop “Maillingerstraße”, “Gaiglstraße”
Passport and Visa
All foreign nationals entering and staying on German territory must be in possession of a valid entry and stay visa, unless you are exempt from this requirement.
Upon request, the conference organizers could provide an official letter of invitation in order to facilitate your visa application. This invitation letter does not imply any commitment from the Organizing Committee to provide any kind of financial contribution.
The request should be made by e-mail and must include
- First name (as shown in passport)
- Last name (as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Country of citizenship
- Affiliation (supported by a document certifying it)
If you are a UK citizen, see below how to anticipate the no-deal exit possibility: