International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology – ICONAN 2019
Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology have tremendous potential for tomorrow’s patient care in a broad variety of disease management, and numerous theoretical concepts are currently translated into preclinical and clinical studies. The fourth edition of the ICONAN conference brings together high-profile plenary speakers and world-class researchers who have successfully developed and translated nanomedicines over the last decades, offering a vibrant platform for oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits, and networking.
This year, in addition to the plenary, oral and poster sessions, ICONAN proposes three special sessions around different themes, such as:
Grant session: How to successfully apply for a prestigious personal grant (MC/ERC)?
Start-up session: How to successfully start a bio-nano-pharmaceutical spin-off company?
Project session: How to successfully initiate and coordinate a large bio-nano consortium project?
The submission deadline is extended.
Prof. Paolo Decuzzi
Italian Institute of Technology, Italy
Dr. Cristianne Rijcken
CSO and a Founder of Cristal Therapeutics, The Netherlands
Prof. Marcelle Machluf
Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Engineering, TECHNION, Israel
Prof. Mauro Ferrari
Professor, Director, and Executive Vice President, University of St Thomas, Houston Texas USA
- Targeted drug delivery, organ biodistribution and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for immune system and cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- 3D models, tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-Imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery in preclinical and clinical fields
- Nano and microsystems for artificial biology and biocatalysis
- Nanotechnology and translational medicine: from the bench to the bedside
THE CONFERENCE VENUE
The Biomedical Center Munich – Ludwig Maximilians Universität
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE PAST EDITIONS
I liked ICONAN 2017 very much, I met interesting people in my area of interest and I found a lot of new protocols that I can use in my lab.Ms. Geanina Voicu
ICONAN 2018 in Rome
ICONAN 2017 in Barcelona
ICONAN 2016 in Paris
SPONSORS & PARTNERS