QTech 2018 will be held in the heart of Paris, at the Ecole Normale Supérieure Ulm:
Access to École Normale Supérieure Ulm:
The entrance for participants is located at 29 Rue d’Ulm, 75005 Paris:
- Metro: Censier – Daubenton, Place Monge (line 7), Luxembourg (line B) or Cardinal Lemoine (line 10)
- Bus: lines 21, 27, 47, 38, 67, 82, 83, 84, 85, 89, 91.
In the heart of Paris, one of the most prestigious scientific institutions in the world, including a nice and fully equipped auditorium.
Passport and Visa
All foreign nationals entering and staying on French territory must be in possession of a valid entry and stay visa, unless you are exempt from this requirement.
Upon request, the conference organizers could provide an official letter of invitation in order to facilitate your visa application. This invitation letter does not imply any commitment from the Organizing Committee to provide any kind of financial contribution.
The request should be made by e-mail and must include
- First name (as shown in passport)
- Last name (as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Country of citizenship
- Affiliation (supported by a document certifying it)