PEMED 2018 will be held in the heart of Paris, at Asiem:
Access to Asiem
The entrance for participants is located at 6 Rue Albert de Lapparent, 75007 Paris.
- Metro: Ségur (line 10), Sèvres Lecourbe (line 6) or St François Xavier (line 13)
- Bus: lines 28, 39, 70, 82, 87 or 92
- Velib stations
PBSI 2017 - Asiem
In the heart of Paris, 1500 square meters are 100% dedicated to PEMED 2018 including a nice and fully equipped auditorium.
Passport and Visa
All foreign nationals entering and staying on French territory must be in possession of a valid entry and stay visa, unless you are exempt from this requirement.
Upon request, the conference organizers could provide an official letter of invitation in order to facilitate your visa application. This invitation letter does not imply any commitment from the Organizing Committee to provide any kind of financial contribution.
The request should be made by e-mail and must include
- First name (as shown in passport)
- Last name (as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Country of citizenship
- Affiliation (supported by a document certifying it)