International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon – PBSi 2017
From chemistry to catalysis, materials, biology, and medicine, from theory to application, the main target of this conference is to gather Researchers and Experts in Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon community in order to provide all participants with the latest progress and inputs recorded in each field.
- Recycling, green chemistry, environment impact & sustainability
- Fabrication processes and applications in the industry
- Materials science: polymers, thin films, nanopowders, ceramics, crystals, composites etc.
- Computational and theoretical chemistry
- Bioinorganic chemistry and application in medicine
- Energy, conversion & storage
- Catalysis processes & applications
- Optical, electrical and magnetic properties
- Advanced synthesis and characterization
- Reactions of coordination compounds
- General aspects of inorganic chemistry
The sooner you submit, the sooner you get your notification of acceptance/rejection
The International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon is an annual event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
12 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicium
Limited to 400 attendees: 1500 square meters are 100% dedicated to the event including a nice and fully equipped auditorium
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Paris!
Prof. Clément Sanchez
Collège de France, France
Conference hashtag #PBSi2017