International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon – PBSi 2018
From chemistry to catalysis, materials, biology, and medicine, from theory to application, the main target of this conference is to gather Researchers and Experts in Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon community in order to provide all participants with the latest progress and inputs recorded in each field.
- Recycling, green chemistry, environment impact & sustainability
- Fabrication processes and applications in the industry
- Materials science: polymers, thin films, nanopowders, ceramics, crystals, composites etc.
- Smart Inorganic Polymers
- Computational and theoretical chemistry
- Bioinorganic chemistry and application in medicine
- Energy, conversion & storage
- Catalysis processes & applications
- Optical, electrical and magnetic properties
- Advanced synthesis and characterization
- Reactions of coordination compounds
- General aspects of inorganic chemistry
Early Submission Deadline
The International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon is an annual event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
12 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicium.
Limited to 250 attendees: several areas are dedicated to PBSi 2018 including a modern and well-equipped auditorium, breakout rooms and a friendly exhibition area.
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Barcelona!
DESIGN YOUR EVENT!
Provide us with your suggestions and ideas regarding how to improve the conference and meet your expectations.