International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon – PBSi 2017
- Recycling, green chemistry, environment impact & sustainability
- Fabrication processes and applications in the industry
- Materials science: polymers, thin films, nanopowders, ceramics, crystals, composites etc.
- Computational and theoretical chemistry
- Bioinorganic chemistry and application in medicine
- Energy, conversion & storage
- Catalysis processes & applications
- Optical, electrical and magnetic properties
- Advanced synthesis and characterization
- Reactions of coordination compounds
- General aspects of inorganic chemistry
12 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicium
1500 square meters are 100% dedicated to the event including a nice and fully equipped auditorium
2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Paris!
Prof. Clément Sanchez
Collège de France, France
THE CONFERENCE VENUE
DESIGN YOUR EVENT!
Provide us with your suggestions and ideas regarding how to improve the conference and meet your expectations.
Conference hashtag #PBSi2017